Montpellier Venture Capital 2018
Bpifrance and the Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) organize the 15th edition of the Montpellier Venture Capital meetings on Friday, March 23, 2018, at Cap Omega.
16 startups present themselves to investors:
• 16 fast-growing companies (early stage and late stage)
• A high concentration of innovation and technology: web, SaaS, virtualization, clean-tech, security...
• A friendly and functional meeting environment
Program for Friday, March 23, 2018
• 8:30 AM: Guest welcome
• 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Pitches by 16 companies before a jury of investors
• 12:30 PM: Lunch and informal meetings + scheduling of meetings requested by investors
• 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM Individual investor/entrepreneur meetings
A proven effective approach
An event that innovation stakeholders won't want to miss: For many years, Montpellier Venture Capital ("Montpellier Capital Risque" in French) has proven its ability to facilitate investment opportunities to meet the requirements of its national investor network.
• Companies selected and coached by Bpifrance and Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole BIC
• The regular presence of some 50 investment funds and business angels
• The event's business meetings have been quite effective in the past: as of this writing, €52 million in funding has been raised by 32 companies presented over the past five years.
Contact Adèle Perez for free registration (required)
Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) - Adèle Perez: +33 (0)4 67 13 00 00