Following the success of the first “C Dans Le Son podcast competition, Montpellier Métropole and Coodio launch the second edition on the theme “The Territory’s Voices”. If you are an amateur or professional podcaster, it’s time to go get your microphone!
The purpose of the competition:Participants must submit a podcast of no more than 30 minutes on the theme “The Territory’s Voices: Montpellier on the trail of those who build it every day”. Remember, duration does not make the podcast’s quality!
Podcasters are asked to submit an original production that includes an interview of a local professional, such as an artist, creator, winemaker, tourism service provider, etc., combined with ambient sounds, music, and/or sound design. The podcast should tell a story about the territory and its appeal by highlighting a particular profession or passion. The purpose is to highlight the people behind the job, as well as their attachment to the territory. Productions must be human-oriented, original, offbeat, and imaginative.
- Candidates must pre-register by clicking here.
- Podcasts must be submitted before September 1, 2021, by sending e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following e-mail subject: Concours de Podcasts “C dans le son : Les voix du territoire”
- Click here to see competition rules.
- May: competition launch
- June - August: interviews and podcast production
- September 1: podcasts submitted by participants to organizers
- September 1 - 22: preselection committee with jury members, and call for public votes for the “People’s favorite” award
- September 23, during inauguration of WAT Festival: prizes awarded by jury members on the stage at Esplanade Charles de Gaulle in downtown Montpellier Launch of call for public votes for the “Favorite” award. Coodio will host a round table on the topic of travel, with podcaster partners and Radio Clapas. Open to all, this event will perk up your ears!
- September 26, before the award ceremony, “What a Trip” Film jury: award for “People’s favorite” at Centre Rabelais.
- Award 1: Best territorial promotion
- Award 2: Best angle
- Award 3: Best technical and sound quality
- Award 4: Production originality
- “People’s Favorite” award
Awards 1 - 4:
- 700 € per winner Podcast distributed on organizers’ podcast and other media platforms (Montpellier Métropole, Tourist Office, and Coodio) for two years.
- Broadcast on Radio Clapas
- A Metropolitan marketing pack including relays on social networks and Department of Economic Development, Employment, and Inclusion websites, and an article in the Montpellier Métropole magazine.
- A day at the Le Son de l’Encre studio (value 750€)
- A week of training offered by Radio Clapas
- 2 guided tours of Montpellier’s historical downtown area per winner (valid for 1 year)
- Promotion on pod.fr
- 1-year boost subscription offered by Ausha