Just like every year, you can follow each week’s Google Digital Workshops training sessions on YouTube
Some session examples:
- What are the right steps to take when launching your Internet project?
- Natural referencing basics: how to increase your exposure on the Internet?
- How to generate more traffic for your point-of-sale?
- What digital tools can be used to find a job?
- How can you keep control of your image on social networks?
- How can you work effectively with collaborative tools?
- Introduction to cybersecurity for VSEs and SMEs
The session schedule is published every week on the Workshops site: g.co/ateliersnumeriques. You may register for free.
It’s no problem if you do not have time to register. Simply connect directly to the YouTube channel when the session goes live: youtube.com/GoogleAteliersNumériques
To keep up with the calendar of events and news for Google’s Digital Workshops, please visit the LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
* Benefit from free personalized coaching with a Google coach to develop your professional activity on the Internet, for advice on working remotely effectively, or even for taking your first steps on the Internet. To book your personalized coaching session, please feel free to contact us Monday to Saturday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM by telephone (01 76 21 52 00) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).