Entrepreneurs, get ready to participate in the Research and Industry event organized by the MUSE Food & Health Key Initiative to focus on issues related to agri-food and health.
How can we use nutrition-health as a lever for change to achieve more virtuous food systems, from farm to table?Benefiting from a broad scientific community covering topics from production to health, the MUSE Food & Health Key Initiative and its partners Ad’Occ, the Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation cluster, and Med Vallée offer you a meeting opportunity with researchers and agri-food industry players/suppliers to identify ways to develop healthier and more sustainable food resources.
(Registration form coming soon)
- General presentation of the MUSE Food & Health Key Initiative
- Innovation laboratories: from research to markets
- Round tables or Scientific Café
- Research and industry interaction time
- Ways for industry and research to work together