Universities of the Economy of Tomorrow is coming to Occitanie! On December 14, Montpellier Business School welcomes dedicated entrepreneurs and business directors in the Occitanie region, coming together to meet and motivate for #UED2021!
- Solutions presented at the Impact Conference
- 9 Impact Masterclasses to move forward and place consideration for impact at the heart of your organization
- 1 debate session to attract the attention of local public authorities
- 1 Finance Impact networking session with regional and national financiers
This event is supported by Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole and many other partners.
Come participate and react to interactive debates, take home the keys to improve your impact, and take action thanks to masterclasses and workshops featuring impact models.
Discover the event’s first speakers:
- Jalil Benabdillah, Occitanie Regional Vice-president in Charge of the Economy, Employment, Innovation, and Reindustrialization
- Sophie Deshaies, Dell
- Nicolas Debaisieux, Railcoop
- David Coste, PatteBlanche, The Island
- Jehanne Portefaix, Digitanie
- Jérémie Loevenbruck, Palanca, Foncière Bellevilles
- Pierre Géraud Liria, Drive tout nu
- Célia Belline, CILcare
- Pierre Minodier, Artyzen