DescriptionMontpellier Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) assists innovative company creators and helps them make their startup projects a success. Part of the BIC program also includes hosting at one of the three local BIC incubator sites: Cap Alpha, Cap Omega, or MIBI.
The MIBI incubator is located across the street from the Cap Omega startup incubator, in Montpellier's Eurêka district, the heart of Montpellier Métropole's tertiary center. Not only does MIBI offer high-quality office space, but also "Soft Landings" services exclusively designed for international companies seeking to set up operations in France.
3,500 m² with office space available starting from 14 m²
- Certified as BIC (Business and Innovation Centre) in 1987 by the European Community
- Designated “Incubator of the Year” by NBIA (National Business Incubation Association)
- Certified ISO 2001 in 2009 by AFNOR (French Standardization Association)
- Certified for “Soft Landings” to assist foreign companies
- The only French incubator in the worldwide Top 10 incubators in the UBI Index ranking in 2014
Offices starting from 13.52 €/m²/month (excl. tax)
No deposit required, exemption from property tax, maintenance of shared space included