The 9th edition of the Start’up Initiative Award sponsored by the Montpellier Méditerranée Rotary Club has chosen three companies assisted by Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole BIC.
Focus on the Montpellier Méditerranée Rotary Club’s Start’up Initiative AwardThe Montpellier Méditerranée Rotary Club’s Start’Up Initiative Award is the culmination of an exclusive partnership between the Montpellier Méditerranée Rotary Club and Montpellier BIC. The program rewards entrepreneurs under 35 years of age who run a company less than 3 years old that has an innovative project, distinctive added value, and a competitive advantage.
Who are the three winning companies?
- La Picorée, the honorary winner, run by Pauline Renard
===> For more information about La Picorée, please visit www.lapicoree.com
- Via Transit, managed by Darius Martin and Camille Monjo
===> For more information about Via Transit, please visit www.viatransit.fr
- Drop of Curiosity, headed by Gonzalo Ruiz
===> For more information about Drop of Curiosity, please visit www.dropofcuriosity.fr
Partners of the operation
- Montpellier BIC
- PVB Avocats: A leading law firm in the Occitanie region for over 30 years. PVB Avocats offers global solutions covering the entire range of legal issues faced by companies.
- WEDA: As the leader in 100% online patient records, WEDA offers a software solution that meets all the requirements of independent healthcare professionals. The solution is designed for general practitioners and specialists, midwives, and health care professionals (nurses, physical therapists, etc.) practicing individually, in group offices, or in multidisciplinary health centers.
- Espace Entreprise offers flexible and adaptable office space for lease and provides individual services in Montpellier.
- PKF Arlison Montpellier helps organizations, managers, and entrepreneurs navigate all the phases of their structuring, development, and transformation.